Friday 5 August 2011

Argh!!! I broke my laptop

About 3 weeks ago I tripped over my power cable to my laptop and it hasn't quite been the same since.

I've had to keep a book rested underneath the point where the power cable goes in just to keep it charging and since the battery doesn't really hold a charge anymore it keeps cutting out.

Last week when I was at my personal training session my personal trainer Steve suggested I use a company in Chingford called CCS. They offer a no fix no fee service and don't charge for diagnosis unlike most places.

I got on the train at Liverpool street and in 20 minutes I was in Chingford. An engineer was available to look at my laptop straight away. I was amazed at the speed and proficiency with which he took it apart. He showed me the broken part and got a replacement DC jack from stock.

The whole process took only half an hour and I was only charged £50. PC world had quoted me over £200!

Now my laptop works a treat!

Thankyou Chingford Computer Services

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah! I used these too! They were very good, got me out of a tight situation when my hard drive failed. Thought I had lost everything. Check out my blog if you get a chance x

    http://sebostokes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete